By: Rusty Lake
Underground Blossom is the latest room escape game from Rusty Lake. You take trains to different subway stops and follow Laura throughout her life. It can be tricky at times, so this walkthrough will help if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 6, Soul Street:
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Go left and grab the crowbar next to the lockers. Use the crowbar to punch a hole in the oil drum and then use the lighter to light it on fire.
2. Head right twice and use the crowbar to open the sealed box. Take locker key 6 from inside.
3. While here, let’s solve the butterfly/bee puzzle on the wall. You need to drag the white pieces (they’re arrows) to different holes in order to direct the butterfly/bee to the circled hole on the upper right. You can copy my solution.
4. Head left to find the bee/butterfly above the black goop. Tap on it and the black soul will form. She gives you a key and wants you to help her find her mother’s timepiece.
5. Go left and use one key to open locker 6 and get a bucket. Use the other key to open locker 7 and get pincers.
6. Head right twice and use the pincers to cut the lock on the doors. Go inside and peel the tape off the mouth of the guy tied up.
7. Head left and use the tape to patch up the first set of exposed wires. Then open the electrical panel and rotate the first two knobs so they point upwards.
8. Turn left and find the compartment that the electricity is currently running to. Press and hold the dial until the door opens. Take the valve from inside.
10. Go right twice and place the valve on the faucet. Turn on the water and then fill the bucket with water.
11. Go right once and use the crowbar to open the drain cover. Pour water inside and then take the clothespin.
12. Go left again and fill up the bucket of water again. Then go left twice and pour the water on the flames. Take the iron wire from the ashes.
13. Go right again and use the iron wire on the next set of exposed wires. Then rotate the dials so they direct the current to the electric chair. They should go Up, Right, Up, Left, and the last one doesn’t matter right now.
14. Head right again and fill up the bucket with water once again. Now, let’s start working on the guy tied up. Attach the clothespin to his left nipple and the paperclip to his right nipple. Then pour the water over his head. And last, pull the lever to electrocute him. He’ll finally talk and tell you that the key is behind the hand of the dead woman.
(Tug at his nipples A LOT to get an achievement here.)
15. Go left twice and tap on the poster of the dead woman. Under her hand, there’s a key and a piece of tape. Take them.
16. Use the key to unlock locker 8 and pull the box out. We need to figure out a 4-digit code for it, so we’ll come back to that.
17. Go right and use the tape to patch up the last set of exposed wires. Then use the dials to redirect the current to the lamp. It goes: Up, Right, Up, Up, Right. Then look st the symbols it lit up.
18. Go right and look at the tattoos on the prisoner’s arms. The symbols on the wall were a dog, bird, boat and tree. So we need to find four tattoos that are related. You end up with:
Dog = Bone = 4
Bird = Egg = 1
Boat = Anchor = 9
Tree = Flower = 5
19. Go back to the locked box and enter 4195 to unlock it. Then take the golden timepiece from inside.
20. Go right and give the timepiece to the dark soul. Notice the paint on the wall that matches what we saw earlier in the game. Copy those symbols onto the timepiece.
￼21. The hands will spin and then stop on 5:15. Tap it again to make it break into pieces.
22. Head right twice to see the dark soul standing in front of the train. We don’t need to set the time. Just talk to the soul and then get on the train to the next station.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.