41. Enter and zoom in on the anvil. Tap the X, upside-down V, and the one that looks like a cross.
42. Take the silver dagger.
43. Go back out and zoom in on the gryphon statue. Place all four items (Horseshoe, Dagger, Skull, Ruby) in the slots on the pedestal. The Sword of Ire will be revealed. Take it.
44. Go back to the fork in the road and take the left road. Continue to the lantern. Zoom in on the keep behind the lantern. Use the Sword of Ire to break the enchantment, then unlock the door with the Gold Key and enter the keep!
45. Pick up the Orb of Fire near the throne.
46. Examine the picture of the three Earths.
47. Notice the suit of armor and the missing helmet.
48. Take the left door. Tap on the table.
49. Take the green Orb of Growth. Also notice the order of the lit and unlit candles.
50. Take the door to the left.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.