31. Now, let’s get this next part going. What you’re going to do is tug on the box of cereal so some of it falls to the floor. A vacuum bot will come by to pick it up. You need to beat it to the trash chute at the Starboard Passageway so you can stop it from dumping out the cereal. To do this, you need to slow it down with the piece of debris (we set that up already) and take the teleporter from the nexus instead of following the vacuum through the right door and taking the long way. Grab the cereal from him. The trash chute will also remain open now.
32. Dump the ice cream helmet with the bomb in it out of the trash chute.
33. Ok, so we took too long getting back to Marek’s space. Oops! He’s there again. So, back to the Nexus and teleport to the trophy/junk room. Crawl through the vent to talk to the girls again. Ask them if they want cereal. Then use the cereal on the floor by the door to pour it out. They’ll try to pull it into their cage using a hook. Grab the hook from them! Vella will pretend a rat took it, then kick some more cereal under the door for them.
34. Pull on the wires again to distract Merek. This time, go back to the Nexus and then make your way quickly to Shay’s bedroom and through the vent to Merek’s area. He’s in the other room. Press the green button on his computer to lock the door. Then take the Star Chart to the left. He’ll come back and break the door for good, so that path is closed now.
35. Now you have everything you need for the NavScarf. Head to the NavScarf robot and talk to him. He needs a spool and yarn before he can knit anything for you. Luckily, we have the unravelled Yarn Pal! Use the fork on the yarn like spaghetti and it will act as a spool. Stick the fork in the NavScarf bot’s head and now he’s ready to sew.
36. Hand him the Red Hangar Star Chart. You’re already there, so nothing will happen. Instead, you need to use the hook to change the pattern on the scarf. So what will you change it to? Remember the notes for the NavSong from Alex’s pitch pipe? They went “mid note, mid note, high note, low note, mid note.” They tell you that you need to weave the first stitch in middle row, second stitch in the middle row, then the next stitch is high (top row), then low (bottom row) and then middle again. It should look like this:
37. It turns out Mom is preventing the ship from following the NavScarf. Go to the control room and see what’s up. She tells you that Marekai is checking the NavScarf for errors, but when he’s done he’ll likely step off the ship. After the cutscene, you’ll find yourself stuck in that room. So we’re going to have to switch to Shay now and fix his Hexipal. From here on out, I’ll be switching back and forth between Shay and Vella as needed. So it will be a new and final chapter of the walkthrough. It will take you through the ending puzzle.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.