The Room: Old Sins
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS puzzle adventure game, The Room: Old Sins, by Fireproof Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: I’ll be adding more screenshots later. If you’re having trouble understanding what to do from my descriptions, please watch the videos until I have a chance to get more screenshots added.
Room 8, The Art Studio
You can watch my video for this section or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the artifact and take the stained glass panel.
2. Find the spot on the dollhouse for it and place it there.
3. Now you can spin the art gallery. Turn it so that the easel and the window are facing the stained glass panel you just placed down.
4. Go inside the Art Gallery and place the artist’s mannequin down by the window.
5. Take a look at the painting and note how the stained glass panel looks. Go back outside and change the real one to match the painting.
6. Go back inside. If you got it right, the painting should be shimmering. Use your eyepiece to see a symbol on it. Place your finger on the glowing spot and trace the symbol.
7. Abigail will appear in the painting and now there’s a key on the windowsill. Take the key with a swan motif. Also, read the book.
8. Use the swan key to unlock the wardrobe. There’s a painting inside! Equip the eyepiece and trace the pattern with your finger. Watch the story play out.
9. The action in the painting had an effect on the room and now the artifact is on the floor. Pick it up and watch the Art Gallery get destroyed.
Click here to continue to the next page of the walkthrough, the Attic.