The Room: Old Sins
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS puzzle adventure game, The Room: Old Sins, by Fireproof Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: I’ll be adding more screenshots later. If you’re having trouble understanding what to do from my descriptions, please watch the videos until I have a chance to get more screenshots added.
Room 7, The Japanese Gallery:
You can watch my video for this section or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the artifact to get a mechanical cicada. Open its wings.
2. Go back to the Japanese Gallery. Place the cicada down on the table by the dragons.
3. Two sort of windows will rise up. Use the eyepiece to look through the left one and pull the dragon’s head to the white bar. Then, zoom out and zoom in on the dragon’s head without the eyepiece. Close his jaw around the white bar. Then, equip the eyepiece again and look through the window and lift his head up so it breaks the chains holding the structure down.
4. Remove the eyepiece and rotate the wheel at the bottom of the structure so it faces the right dragon. Equip the eyepiece again and pull the right dragon forward to the white bar. Remove the eyepiece and clamp is jaw around the bar, then equip the eyepiece again and pull his head back to open a drawer. Take the miniature pagoda roof.
5. Place the unfinished wooden sculpture back on the pagoda and move the little round disc to the center. Place the roof on it and then open the pincers again so you can take the unfinished pagoda sculpture.
6. Go back to the dragons and place the sculpture on the indentation that matches the bottom of it.
7. Use the eyepiece to look through the window again and move both dragon heads to the white bars. Clamp their jaws around the bars and then use two fingers to lift both their heads up at the same time. Don’t lift them all the way, though. Line up the blue doorway with the blue doorway behind it.
8. Remove the eyepiece and turn the wheel on the structure to draw the bridge across to the other door.
9. Use the eyepiece to go inside and cross the bridge. This next puzzle is really easy. Just turn the two wheels to release the miniature pagoda roof and spire and take it.
10. Take the unfinished pagoda sculpture and place it back on the big pagoda. Move the slider to the right and place the roof and spire on top of it. The pagoda will expand, revealing a new puzzle.
11. Here, you need to rotate all the white pieces so each two are touching each other. If you get it right, their lights should turn on and the fan will start spinning. Then do the same for the red pieces.
12. Take the artifact and complete the Japanese Gallery!
Click here to continue to the next page of the walkthrough, the Art Studio.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.