Alice Trapped in Wonderland
By: MediaCity Games
1. Tap on and read the letter on the desk.
2. Press continue, then walk through the gate and tap on the tree. You’ll get sucked in and end up in Wonderland, with four doors in front of you.
3. Take the key that’s on the table. Then use it to open the smallest door. You now need something to shrink you down so you can fit through.
4. Go through the open doorway to the right to see a dresser and a map. Tap on the book on the dresser to get a clue. Clues will go into your journal for easy access.
5. Now go back to the four doors and go through the left open doorway. There’s a bookshelf with three rows of books. Tap on the purple one. Look at the clue in your journal and re-order the books to match it. One of the books will fall down. Zoom back out to see it. Tap on the book and take the silver key.
6. Go back to the dresser and use the silver key to open the locked drawer. Take the spatula from inside.
7. Use the spatula to remove the map on the wall and you’ll get a clue for the blue row of books. Use the clue to re-order the numbers of the blue books and another book will fall down. It has a clue for the red row of books.
8. Use the clue from the blue book to re-order the row of red books and another book will drop down. This one has a liquid that will shrink you. Take it and you’ll automatically drink it.
9. Go through the small door. You’ll see a purple door next to a table with a purple key on it. You can’t reach it at this size, so later you’ll find a way to get to it. For now, tap on the tree near the middle-left of the screen.
10. You’re too small to reach the note on the tree, so climb up the rope to see it. Then pull out the knife and the note will fall, revealing a green stone. Take it. Climb back down, then look at the note on the ground. There’s a clue on the back of it. Make sure it goes into your journal.
11. Tap the big stone to the right of the tree. There’s an orange stone in this puzzle. You need to move the other stones out of it’s way so the orange one can move down and out of the puzzle. Then you can pick it up.
12. One of the three stones is missing. Go back a few screens and pick up the red stone near the Home button at the bottom right of the screen.
13. To the left of the big tree is some water. There’s a circle with slots for the three stones. Place them in the correct slots and then turn each one to match the clue from the paper. When you get it right, a stone path will appear to let you cross the water.
14. Cross the water to the yellow mushroom. Use the knife to cut off a piece of the mushroom and you’ll grow back to your normal size. Go back to the purple door, grab the key from the table and open the door. Go through.
15. Here you’ll see three sets of stone steps, in three different colors. The left leads to a waterfall, the middle shows you a cracked mirror, and the right takes you to a castle and a boat.
16. Take the left path. Continue down the path past a locked chest you can’t open yet. You’ll reach a cane stuck in a rock. You can’t get it out yet. Climb up the tree. You’ll reach a broken step and be unable to climb further up. There’s a rope to the right, though. Climb that and at the end you’ll see a dangling emerald. Cut the rope with your knife and the emerald will fall.
17. Climb down the tree. Tap to the right of it and you’ll see a wagon. Tap the wagon to find the emerald. Take it.
18. Go back a screen to see a house. Next to it is a sundial. Tap on it to add a clue about the time to your journal, then go back a few screens to the screen with the tree and the cane.
19. Tap the left side of the screen to go to the stump with an axe in it. Take the axe and go all the way back to the screen with the three stone paths.
20. Take the right path to the screen with the boat. Tap the bridge to get to another screen. Tap the house to the left and go into the house and explore a bit. Get the time from the clock on the table and take a look around the attic. Then leave and head to the well on the right. Pick up a log from the pile next to the well.
21. Go back to the tree stump and put the log on it. Then use the axe to chop it up and take the chopped wood back.
22. Go back to the screen with the house in the background.
23. Tap the path on the right. You’ll see a wagon filled with flowers. There’s a watering can in front of it. Take it and continue down the path.
24. There’s a note attached to a tree. Look at it to get the clue in your journal.
25. Tap on the building and go through the brick doorway to a tea party. Read the clue on the table and take the teacup, then go back to the building and take the bucket in front of it.
26. Go back all the way to the three sets of colored steps and take the left path to the waterfall. Put the watering can under the waterfall, then take t back and it will be full of water.
27. Go back to the house with the fireplace and pour the water on the fire. Take the ruby and the wrench.
28. Go up to the attic and use the clue from the tree to solve the magic drawer puzzle. The drawers should be opened in this order, then take the key that appears in the top drawer.
29. Use the clue from the tea party to open this door. Then take the pry bar and take note of the chest. We’ll come back to it.
30. Go back to the house with the fireplace. Go into the side room and use the pry bar to open the oven. Take the screwdriver from inside. Also take one of the planks.
31. Go back to the chest past the waterfall and use the key to open it. Take the round emblem from inside.
32. Use the plank you found to fix the broken step on the tree, then climb up. There’s a piece of the tree cut out. Use the pry bar to open it up.
33. Take the path to the right and pick up the gear. Also look through the telescope.
34. Go back to the building where you found the tea party. There’s a locked door. Place the gear on it and the door will unlock. Enter the building.
35. Take the door handle from the dresser. Enter the room to the back and take note of the key in the furnace. We’ll get it later. Go upstairs and take note of the floating wardrobe. We’ll come back for that later, as well.
36. Remember the house with the sundial? Head over there and put the door handle on the door to open it. Zoom out to get inside. Then enter the room to the right. Take the matches. Notice all the clocks (we’ll come back to them later) and look at the sheet music. Make sure you get the clue in your journal.
37. Go upstairs and tap on the alarm clock to get another time clue for your journal. Take the hand mirror and go back downstairs.
38. Enter the room to the left. There’s a teapot on the stove but the water is cold. Place the wood you have into the stove, then light it with the matches. Then you can take the hot teapot.
39. There’s a grinder on the window sill. The crank is wrong for it. Use the screwdriver to loosen the screw holding the crank and then take it.
40. Go back to the well. Put the crank on the mechanism and the bucket on the hook. Then tap the crank to make the bucket go down and then back up. Take the pliers that are in the bucket.
41. Remember the key in the furnace? Use the pliers to cut the wires and get the bronze key. Then use it to open the wardrobe.
42. Arrange the hats by color, using the music notes clue. Then you’ll get the oar.
43. Go back to the boat and place the oar on it. Then take the boat to the castle.
44. You’re now at the White Kingdom. There’s a cannon nearby. Take the cannon ball from it.
45. Head through the doorway in the wall next to the cannon. There’s a wagon with a lever. Use the wrench to loosen the lever, then take it.
46. To the right of the wagon is a building. There’s a round indentation on the door. Place the round emblem on the door and enter. Place the cannon ball on the leftmost hook (3k).
47. Head back out and towards the entrance to the castle. There’s a barrel out front. Take the teaspoon from inside. Then go back to the boat and to the scene with the waterfall.
48. See the moss-covered rock with a slit in it? Place the lever in the slit and push it down. Then take the lever back. When you zoom out, there will be an opening to the left. Enter the cave.
49. Take the hammer off the floor.
50. Take the right path and you’ll see some water and a sort of ladder. Take the ladder up and take the gold ingot. Tap the clock for another clue for your journal. Then go down.
60. Tap the water to enter a room filled with water and a small waterfall. There’s a locked door at the back with a slit in the wall next to it. Put the lever in the slit and pull it down to open the door. Enter.
61. There’s a drawing on the wall. Tap it to enter it into your journal. Then enter the room to the left of the stairs. Take the anvil.
62. Take the anvil, then leave the room and go up the stairs.
63. Take the black emblem, then leave.
64. Go back to the cave entrance and take the left path. Take a left again to the bottomless pit. You can throw the teacup, teapot and teaspoon into the pit but still have to find the sugar. Also notice the drawing of the Jabberwocky on the wall.
65. Leave that room and take a right. Put the hand mirror in the stand, then use the dials to rotate the two diamonds so they reflect light onto the candles and light them. Then a doorway to the back will open.
66. Enter the room and take the white emblem. if you hit the stalactite, it shakes the place, but not enough to shake down the diamond. To get the diamond down, shake your device!
67. Go back to the scene with the tree stump. There’s a brick wall there. Use the hammer to break it down. Inside is a pick and another clue for your journal.
68. Remember the loose rocks in the cave in the room with the anvil? Use the pick to remove the stones and get a runic stone.
69. Remember the rock with the cane in it? Use the pick to get it loose.
70. Remember the loose bricks in the building near the tea party? Use the pick on them to get another runic stone.
71. Take the boat back to the castle. Enter by the main entrance. Place the emblems in their slots by the knights.
72. Go through to the door. You need to stop the four circles so the arrows match up. Focus on the fastest first and then get the other three. The door will unlock when you match all four up.
73. Enter the castle. Take the left door. Solve the tile puzzle to get a clue for your journal. Then leave and take the right door. Solve the puzzle and get another clue for your journal. Then leave and go upstairs.
74. Look at the two new clues in your journal and use them to solve the chess puzzle.
75. The sofa chair will move aside, revealing a puzzle on the wall. Use the clue in your notebook to solve it and a doorway will appear.
76. Enter and use the pick to remove the loose stones and get another runic stone.
77. Continue on and take the stone (or rock) with the handle on it, then leave the castle.
78. Go back to the hook room and add the gold inglot, anvil and stone/rock to the hooks in the right order. The chest will open, revealing a mirror fragment, which you can place on the mirror back by the three sets of steps.
79. Leave on the boat and climb back up the tree. Look through the telescope and you’ll see the colored weights from the weight/hook room. Memorize the height of each color and then use them to solve the colored puzzle on the tree.
80. A flying device will appear on the left side of the tree. Tap it and it will take you to a part of the castle you couldn’t access before.
81. Go through the door. Tap on the tombstone nearby to get a clue for your notebook (this unlocks the chest from much earlier on).
82. Head towards the orange/bronze door. You need to use three fingers at the same time, one for each gear. When all three are open, the door will open.
83. Enter to view a giant clock in the garden. Tap on it to get the fifth and final clock clue for your journal.
84. Continue on to the castle ahead. Tap the right side of the castle to enter the hedge maze. You need to find the Key of Hearts. Finding it is easy, but beware — you *can* get stuck in the maze!
85. Leave the hedge maze and enter the castle door using the Key of Hearts. Take the right door and use your finger to wipe the mirror until the reflection is clear enough to get the clue entered in your notebook.
86. Open the next door and keep going. There’s a chest here with a mechanism on it. Use the clue from the cave wall to unlock the chest and take the scepter and fishing rod.
87. Leave the building but stop at the door to get the last runic stone.
88. Go all the way back to the cave by the waterfall. Place the four runes in the corresponding slots by the metal gate and it will open.
89. Go inside and take the Vorpal Sword from the Jabberwocky’s remains.
90. While you’re in the cave, fish out the crown from the lake with the fishing rod.
91. Go back to the clock room. Use the clues from your journal to set the time on each of the five clocks. When you get a time right, you’ll hear a “ding.” When all five are set, a mirror piece will fall from the fireplace.
92. Go back to the chest we’ve been waiting to open. Using the clue from your journal, match the right symbols to unlock the chest. For this, I’d recommend viewing the photo on your computer or a different device so you don’t have to memorize them. Once unlocked, take the ice pick and sugar cubes.
93. Go back to the bottomless pit and add the sugar to the pit. You’ll get a floating key. Go back to the floating wardrobe and unlock it. Take the mirror piece from inside.
94. Take the flying device back to the left side of the castle. Go back through the door that you opened with the key of hearts. Place the crown and scepter in the slots on the wall to open a door.
95. Take the royal key and look at the clue under the throne to get it added to your journal.
96. Leave that room and take the left door. There are three gongs here. Using the sheet music you just found, hit the gongs in this order: Big, Medium, Small, Medium, Small, Big. The door will unlock. Head in.
97. Look at the clock on the wall to get another clue for your journal. Then go to the safe in the middle of the room. It has buttons with card suits on them. Take out the clue from your notebook (easiest done using another computer or second device to view the photo) and tap them in the sequence going BACKWARDS (So heart, spade, clover, diamond, etc). When it unlocks, take the mirror piece from inside.
98. Leave and go to the screen with the garden clock. Tap on the right side by the pillars and you’ll see a small chest. Use the royal key to unlock it and take the dynamite from inside.
99. Go back to the cave by the waterfall and find the wall with the hole in it. Stuff the hole with dynamite and light it with the matches. The wall will explode, revealing anther mirror piece.
100. Go all the way back to the screen with the mirror and the three sets of colored stones. Use the ice pick to break the ice and get the blue sapphire. Also, add all the mirror shards to the mirror.
101. Remember the little structure with the chest inside that had the five symbols on it? Next to that is a path. Take that path and put the four gems in the corresponding slots. Four stone lions will rise.
102. Rotate the lions to match the colored clock and you’ll get another mirror piece. Add it to the mirror.
103. Go back to the White Castle and through the cave. Place the sword in the stand and take the mirror piece. Just one more piece to go!
104. almost forgot about that floating barrel! Go all the way back to the screen right after you went through the purple door. Use the cane to reach the barrel and the pry bar to open it. Take the last mirror piece.
105. Add the last mirror piece to the mirror and enter the portal that opens. Then open the doors in this order to see the ending: Third, First, Second, Fourth.
Congratulations! You escaped Wonderland! If you liked this game, try The Mystery of Crimson Manor, Cryptic Caverns, Monument Valley, Cabin Escape: Alice’s Story and these other escape and adventure games.