The Room Three
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, help, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for The Room Three by Fireproof Games. This section takes you through the third chapter, The Forge. Only read this if you don’t mind spoilers. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
**Note: You can find a complete video walkthrough for each chapter at the beginning of of each chapter. They follow my walkthrough exactly, so it’s easier to find a part that you need. I’ve also added short clips throughout of some individual puzzles. If you’re having trouble with a specific puzzle and want me to add it, just ask.
Chapter 3, The Forge:
1. Find the fountain again and place the third engraved pyramid on the white triangle. Take the optical device.
2. Find this rotating puzzle on the wall. Place the optical device in the slot and then rotate the discs to reflect the beam onto the gemstone. The door will open.
3. Go through the next two doors and find another plus and minus puzzle. Solve it to start the chain reaction.
You can also watch my walkthrough video for Chapter 3 here:
4. Flip the switch.
5. Go to the other room and flip the four switches on the tripod and press the button.
6. Find the radio and read the letter. Then match up the green and black lines by moving the manual slider in tune with the automatic one. The bulb will light up and set off another laser that opens another door/portal.
7. Read the letter from the Craftsman on the table. Pick up the leather case from the other side of the table.
8. Look at the leather case in your inventory. Slide out the pin and take out the kindling.
9. Press the button on the puzzle box in front of you to open a little drawer. Take the flint.
10. Turn to the left side of the box and zoom in on each of the two bottom corners. Lift up the little tabs to release a drawer with a puzzle on it. You need to move the blue gems to the left and the red gems to the right by jumping them over each other. Then take the metal casting.
11. Place the metal casting in the first slot with the arrow by the three bulbs. Then move the piece to the first lightbulb to light it up.
12. Pick up the key from the sandbag controls.
13. Find the trap door in the floor and lift up the little flap covering the keyhole. Use the key to open the lock and take the metal rod. Then open the trap door and pull the lever to get the water running onto the water wheel.
14. Place the metal rod in the slot next to the other sandbag controller. Now, use the two handles to get the sandbag to fall on the first metal plate, unlocking one of the locks on the door. Then go to the door and move the handle on the top lock to the left.
15. Go back to the controls and move the sandbag to the second plate. Now both locks should unlock and the door should open.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.