The Birdcage 2: Magical Creatures
By: Kaarel Kirsipuu / Pine Studio
Last year, Pine Studio released a room escape game called The Birdcage, which tasked you with releasing different kinds of birds from their cages. Well, now they’re back with a sequel, and this time there magical creatures like dragons and phoenixes! If you’re having trouble, this walkthrough guide should help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for the Phoenix Pack or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the first gem to the right.
2. Turn right. Solve the arrows puzzle by pressing the arrows that will lead you to the square. Then slide the top slider left, then the bottom slider right, and then the top slider right. Take the wooden piece.
3. Next, twist the knob to get another gem. Also, look down and solve the puzzle. You just need to swap the four tiles around to make an image of a phoenix. Then press the button to reveal another puzzle. Just move the pieces around to match the images shown. Then take the coin.
4. Continue right twice. Notice here that the sliders are each hiding a Roman numeral. You need to pull them in the order from I to IV. Then place the wooden piece in the center.
5. Now the sliders will move in a pattern and you have to press the buttons in order it goes: II, III, I, IV. Then press the button.
6. Now you have another arrows puzzle to solve.
7. Slide all the sliders into the disc and take the wooden piece.
8. While on this screen, solve the little puzzle to get the third gem.
9. Look for the slot for the wooden piece and place it down. Spin it and then pull the clue up from behind and push the sliders up and down based on the arrows.
10. Now we have one last arrows puzzle. You can follow my directions if you need help.
11. You now have a new spell — Unlock! Use it on the magic spot and then take the key.
12. Read the secret scroll and use the key to free the phoenix.
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 12 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.