Agent A: A puzzle in disguise
By: Yak & co
Yak & Co. is back with the conclusion of Agent A, as we try to locate Ruby La Rouge’s submarine. This chapter finally brings us the end of the game which we’ve been waiting four years for. This walkthrough guide will help you if you get stuck on any puzzles in Chapter 5, The Final Blow. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
31. Get on the lift and use the up button to take it to the second floor. Open the little metal box and take the rope.
32. Continue taking the elevator up to the top floor.
33. There’s a lot going on here. Step off the elevator. I’ve highlighted important items in the room.
34. First off, inspect the diving helmet. Take the skull key from inside.
35. Use the skull key to unlock the chest. Take the golden star disc and tap on the spider web if you’re trying to get the Spy-der Web achievement.
36. Zoom in on the lever on the wall and pull it down to drop the ladder.
37. And last, read the lighthouse keeper’s journal. Focus on the symbols and the numbers they represent. We’ll need it later.
38. Go back down and outside. Look at the left side of the lighthouse again. The ladder is near the wooden box. Climb up the ladder and pull the blinds closed.
39. Go back inside the lighthouse and notice the numbers on the closed blinds. Note them down, because they’re different each game.
40. Leave the lighthouse and go back to the beach. While here, look up to the right at Gunther the bird and notice that the tree above him looks familiar.
41. Go back to the elevator and take it to floor 0. Head through the left doorway to get outside. Take the right path, behind the stone sculpture.
42. Zoom in on the tree and the stump. Then tie the rope to the stump. You can also get the Boing, Boing, Boing achievement here by playing with the TV antenna 10 times quickly.
43. Climb down the rope to meet Gunther the bird. Pull the peg out to drop the net. And if you’re trying for the Gasbag with Gunther achievement, make sure to interact with Gunther until you run out of text responses.
44. Go back to the beach and inspect the contents of the net. Take the stone artifact and also grab the net.
45. Go to the boat. Zoom in on the hook and attach the fishing net.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.