Adventure Escape Mysteries – The Echo Bay Murders
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called The Echo Bay Murders. You play as Detective Kate Gray, as she travels to the coastal town of Echo Bay to investigate a missing persons case. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 6. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 6, Lepat Fishing Company:
You can watch my video for Chapter 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. We’re at Lepat Fishing Company. It turns out our suspect isn’t actually Benjamin Lee, but Luca Patel, the co-owner of the company. The trucks are registered to Benjamin Lee but the boats are registered to Luca. Let’s look around. Grab the torn note and enter the boat.
2. Pick up the knife, binoculars and torn note. Also, roll up the rug to see a trap door.
3. Use the knife to cut open the net and then take the hammer and chisel from the tool box.
4. Use the hammer and chisel to open the barrel. Take the key from inside.
5. Use the key to unlock the trap door. Grab the hook and torn note.
6. Place the hook on the end of the pole on the wall to get a logging hook.
7. Leave the boat and use the logging hook to pull the floating barrel in. Use the hammer and chisel to open the barrel and get another torn note. Now the note is complete. Take a closer look at it.
8. First, notice the buoy, the three tires and the S in the company sign. Use the binoculars on the lighthouse to see it up close. There’s another buoy and four trees. Let’s use this information with the note we found. First, organize each item by how many you found. Then, find that item on the note and combine the three parts of a digital number to get one whole number. You end up with this:
1 S = 7
2 Buoys = 4
3 Tires = 9
4 Trees = 8
9. Go back inside the boat and tap on the monitor on the left. Enter 7498 to unlock it. Take the garage remote from the drawer that pops out.
10. Leave the boat. Use the garage remote on the garage door and then take the satellite.
11. Place the satellite on top of the boat.
12. Go back inside the boat. Tap on the screen and press the SCAN button. Now let’s solve the Radar Puzzle. It’s a lot like Minesweeper. The numbers tell you how many green squares surround each one. It should look like the image below in the end. You’ll then get evidence added to your book. It looks like there are some hidden crates that we need to find and search.
13. Leave the boat. Once the boat is gone, grab the crowbar and the ladder.
14. Place the ladder down and use the crowbar to open the window. Head inside.
15. Find the corkscrew, step stool and three journal pages. Also, zoom in on the books on the shelf and grab the key.
16. Use the stool to reach the bottle on the shelf and use the corkscrew to open it and get another journal page. Use the key to unlock the bottom desk drawer. Look at Luca’s journal to add to your evidence book. Add all four journal pages to the journal.
17. Notice the one letter that’s different on each page of the journal.
1 = V
2 = Y
3 = F
4 = C
18. Enter VYFC into the computer. Then read both emails and open the access panel.
19. A wall panel slides open, revealing a hidden safe. Let’s solve the Safe Lock puzzle. Notice the four lights and squares at the top, each one bigger than the next. The clues you need to pay attention to are the four framed paintings of waves. Count the number of each of items in the room that’s shown in the paintings. Don’t forget the teo books! The wave direction tells you whether to turn the dial clockwise or counter-clockwise. So you get:
1. Sun = 2 = counter-clockwise
2. Fish = 3 = clockwise
3. Bottle = 6 = clockwise
4. Leaf = 7 = counterclockwise
20. Take the crane key from inside the safe.
21. Leave the room. Use the key with the crane. Let’s solve the Crane Puzzle! We need to move the other crates out of the way so we can get to the green one. You can use my video if you need help.
22. Look inside the crate. It’s a corpse! And it’s old. Examine it to add the evidence to your notebook.
And that’s the end of Chapter 6! Click here to continue to Chapter 7 or choose a chapter below.