Adventure Escape Mysteries – Legend of the Time Stones
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with a new Adventure Escape game, called Legend of the Time Stones. It’s a sequel to Legend of the Sacred Stones. You play as Aila, who needs to travel through the past, present and future to stop an evil Sorcerer. You’ll explore elaborate new temples and battle gods from faraway lands as Aila discovers the hidden truth behind the Sorcerer’s motivation. This walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles in Chapter 8. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. After an encounter with Ollie, he disappears again. Use the pink time stone on the tower to go back into the past. Talk to Luna and the All-another will arrive. She tells you to activate the seal on the temple in all three times. So first, use the pink time stone on the star emblem to activate it. Also, take the fishing rod from the boat.
2. Go to the present and use the fishing rod to fish out a magic lens from the right side and a locked chest from the left side.
3. Use the magic lens to see some symbols around you. Then do the same in the past and future. Also, notice the orange spots in the future.
4. Go back to the past and enter all the symbols into the chest based on where you found them. Then take the door half and shovel from inside.
5. Place the door half on the temple and use the green time stone to activate the star emblem.
6. Go back to the future and use the shovel to dig in all the orange spots shown on the lens. Grab all the stone pieces.
7. Place all the stone pieces by the fallen door frame and assemble them into a door. Press a piece to rotate it. Press and hold to move it around.
8. Use the orange time stone on the star emblem to activate it.
9. Use the pink time stone to go back to the past and talk to Luna. She’ll light one of the torches and you’ll light the other. Then she’ll enter the second floor of the Temple of Time. Go to the present and enter the temple the same way.
10. Now we’re on the second floor of the Temple of Time. Find the lever handle. Also, notice the engraving on the locked chest. It says:
“Leave it in the past.
Take it from the present.
But in the past it still remains.”
11. Use the pink time stone on the star emblem on the floor and then give the lever handle to Luna. She’ll use it to activate the lever in the past. Take the green gem that was behind her.
12. Place the green gem in the slot to shut off the sand fall. Take the pink diamond.
13. Now, the clue on the side of the chest tells you how to turn that one diamond into three. First, place it in the past. Then take it from the present. Then place that one in the past, too, and collect it from the present. Then last, go back to the past and place the third diamond in the slot to reveal a puzzle on the chest.
14. Go back to the present and look at the puzzle on the chest. You need to arrange the tiles in the correct order. First, tap on the engraving to read what it says:
“Hasty decisions may leave you to mourn,
but with rhe All-Mother’s gift, your fate is reborn.”
“Enter the temple, its reward you must fetch.
Take it to Chronos, and time is reset.”
“A second chance at life will be your reward.
Wake up anew, and see the fallen restored.”
15. Take the scepter from inside the chest.
16. After talking to Luna, open a rift to the past and take the golden orb from her.
17. Then open a rift to the future and use the scepter to lift up the rock. Take dragon spike.
18. Place the dragon spike in the slot so you can use it as a ladder. Don’t use it yet. Instead, place the orb in the slot on the right. Use the pink time stone on the star emblem to open a rift and take the villager figurine.
19. Now, use the green time stone on the star emblem to open the door. Go through.
20. Pull the lever next to the door to make a metal bar emerge. Also, read the scroll the skeleton is holding.
21. Leave the room and take the golden orb. Notice the metal bar keeps the door from closing, so you can get back in.
22. Place the golden orb in the slot on the left and then use the orange time stone on the star emblem to open a rift to the future. Take the pickaxe head.
23. Take the orb back. Also, place the pickaxe head on the handle that the skeleton is holding. Now you have a pickaxe!
24. Place the golden orb in the slot on the right. Use the orange time stone to open a rift to the future and then use the pickaxe to get some rope.
25. Use the green time stone on the star emblem and then get another villager figurine. Then take the orb back again.
26. Go back to the other room and place the orb back in the slot. Use the orange time stone to open a rift to the future. Then use the pickaxe to break open the cracked pillar and get the pyramid key. Then take the orb back.
27. Go back to the other room and place the pyramid key in the chest by the skeleton. Take a gold coin from inside.
28. Place the golden orb in the hole near the ladder. Use the pink time stone to open a rift to the past and use the coin to get the two ladder rungs from the ladder. Then take the orb back.
29. Place the rungs on the ladder in the present and then climb up and place the orb in the slot above it. Use the pink time stone to open a rift. Tie the rope to the handle of the block and pull it out. Then close the rift and get the moon gem. Push the block in to get the star gem. Then take the golden orb back.
30. Place the orb in the hole on the left side of the room. Use the pink time stone to open a rift to the past. Place the moon gem in the slot to reveal a puzzle. Close the rift to interact with it. Then take the orb back.
31. Go back to the first room. Place the orb in the slot above the dragon spikes. Open a rift to the past and place the star gem in the slot so you can see which stars glow pink. Take a photo. Then close the rift to see which stars glow green in the present. There’s a black hole in the future, so orange will be whichever stars are left. Take the orb back when you’re done.
32. Now, go back to the other room and solve the Shooting Stars puzzle. Per the paint smudges on the puzzle, the first three stars should be the green ones, then the three pink ones, and last are the two that were left and can be assumed to be orange. Then take the sword.
33. Go back to the first room and give the sword to the statue. Notice that the plaque under the state says, “With her weapon drawn, a light shall strike down from the stars.” Place the golden orb in the slot above the dragon spikes and use the orange time stone to open a rift to the future. Lightning will strike the sword and now you can get the Chronos figurine.
34. Go back to the other room and place all three figurines on the board game. Now, let’s solve the Making Moves puzzle. You need to move the orange and blue figurines around the board to pick up the items and then end with them on the colored tiles next to Chronos. Swipe anywhere on the screen to move the blue figurine in that direction. When the blue figurine moves, the orange figurine will move in the opposite direction. Then grab the Amulet of Time. If you don’t want to watch my video, you can use these directional instructions.
U = Up, D = Down, R = Right, L = Left
35. Use all three time stones on the new star emblem to open up a doorway and then head through.
36. Use the green time stone on Chronos’ star emblem. Then show him the Amulet of Time. The Sorcerer pulls you through a rift and you have to fight Zuriel!
37. During the battle against Zuriel, carefully watch the colored lines that appear around him. Remember the order and then copy the order using the three time stones.
If you don’t want to watch the video, here’s the order that should work.
P = Pink, G = Green, O = Orange
G O P O
P O P O G
O G G P O O
38. After the battle, use the pink time stone to meet up with Luna in the past.Now we have another battle against Zuriel! For the second battle, this is the order:
O G O G P O P
P G P O G O G O
O G P G P G P O G
39. Then go to the present for a final battle. The order is:
O P O G G P G P G P
O P G O O G G O P O O P
You can also see all three battles together here:
40. Show Chronos the Amulet of Time and then use all three time stones at once. Then watch the ending.
Congratulations! You completed the game!