Chapter 3: A Ship of Gold:
1. Pick up the lump of iron and the cannon wheel. Then notice the three numbers on the wall, 457. Enter those numbers into the chest and get the magnifying glass.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1 – 3 here:
2. Place the cannon wheel on the cannon. Then, place the lump of iron on the floor near the little crack. Use the magnifying glass on the cannon’s fuse and it will roll over the iron, creating a makeshift crowbar. Move the cannon off the crowbar and pick it up.
3. Use the crowbar to open the trap door and go down.
4. Use the crowbar to smash the barrel to the left and pick up the bird seeds. Feed them to the bird and he’ll say some numbers out loud: 4, 3, 1, 8.
5. Enter those numbers on the wall. The bird will say, “Get me the bottle above the 2-year-old rum!” A picture will slide to the side, revealing a pyramid puzzle. You need to keep moving the pieces until you get the pyramid re-formed on the third pole, the one with the star under it. You then get a clue that says “Sun Ocean Grass.”
6. Tap on the three discs to the left and change the colors to red, blue and green for Sun, Ocean, Grass. Go through the door.
7. Pick up the magnet. Then use the crowbar to open up the floorboard and get a rum bottle.
8. Use the magnet to get the magnetic key from the air vent.
9. Use the magnetic key to open the lock on the barrel and get another bottle of rum.
10. Notice the clue near the upper right corner of the wall. This is for the chest. The answer is 2569 because those crosses are colored. Enter the numbers and get the third rum bottle.
11. Place the rum bottles with the others on the shelves and solve the numbers puzzle. They all need to add up to 100. It should look like this:
12. Take the rum bottle and give it to the parrot. Then take the parrot key from him and use it to open the locked door in the bottles room. Go through.
13. Pick up the hook from the table and attack it to the stick on the floor. Then use the stick with a hook to reach the hook on the ceiling. It will reveal some clocks. Look at the clue that says:
14. Time to unlock the box on the table. You need three numbers and it seems the clocks are the clue. Look at each shelf. The first clock is always on 12, or 0. For the first row, the second clock is on 1 and the third clock is on 2. Add those together and you get 1 + 2 = 3. The next row is 3 + 6 = 9. The last row is trickier because it’s 10 + 8 = 18. Then you subtract 12 to get 6. So the answer is 396. Open the box and read the clue inside.
15. Now, use the clue from before with the four moon cycles and the clue you just found to solve the wheel puzzle. Then get the Time Crystal and complete the chapter!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Chapter 4 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.