56. Remember the sign in the desert? If you don’t, go back and take a photo of it. Notice the cracks in the word “WHISKEY.” They break up the word to tell you that “WH is key.” Go back to the church and press only the W and H on the North East West wall.
57. The coffin will open, revealing a riddle and a leather duster. Take the duster and take a photo of the note.
58. Go to the changing room and put on the pink wig and leather duster. Then go back to the hotel and and ask for your safe key.
59. Go upstairs to room 51 and tap on the Picasso painting. Take out the photo of the coffin riddle. Use the clues to figure out which order to press the tiles. It goes top middle (nose), middle (chin), top left (hair), bottom middle (hands) and top left again. The painting will lift up, revealing the safe. Use the safe key to open it and get the last golden carrot!
60. Go back to the hill with the church. Take the path to the right and you’ll see Gandalf guarding what appears to be Mueller. Give Gandalf all nine golden carrots and he’ll let you go to Mueller. But it’s just a trick! Congrats, you finished the game! Enjoy the ending! And make sure to watch the credits. 🙂
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.