You can watch my video for Level 5 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Head up the stairs to the right. Press the two buttons quickly so that both squares land on the yellow parts at the same time.
2. The door to the right should now be open. Pick up letter 1/3 and go through. Pick up the square piece.
3. Go back down and head up the left staircase and press the buttons to do the same as on the other side.
4. Go through the door. Move the rock to find letter 2/3, pick up another square piece, and take a photo of the pattern on the stone slab.
5. Go back and up the central staircase. Place the square piece and the diamond piece on the board so the pattern matches the one you just saw.
6. Go through the door. Look at both both patterns on the wall and take photos of them.
7. Go to the board with square slots. Place the two pieces on the board to copy the first pattern. Then take the pieces back.
8. Go through the newly opened door, up the stairs, and pick up another square piece. Also, press the buttons to open the door to the portal.
9. Go back down and copy over the second pattern.
10. Light will shine through a skylight in the ceiling. You need to press each button after it shines on it. If you get the sequence right, the tile will appear. Take it.
11. Now let’s get the third letter. Copy the pattern from the tile onto the board and take the letter.
12. Now go back up the stairs and place the tile over the portal. Go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 6, or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.