Here you can find links to all our Infinity Blade 1, 2 & 3 guides.
1. Infinity Blade II (2) Treasure Maps Guide
2. Infinity Blade 3 Guide, Help and Walkthrough
(For all help and tips besides maps and potions.)
3. Infinity Blade III (3) Treasure Maps Guide
4. Infinity Blade III (3) Potion Mixing Guide
5. Infinity Blade 3 Guide: All Equipment at Level 10
6. Infinity Blade 3 Blacksmith Forging Guide
7. Infinity Blade 3 Unlimited Gold and Battle Chips Glitches Guide
8. Infinity Blade 3 Gem Fusing/Forging Guide
9. Infinity Blade 3 Soul Hunter Update Release Announced
10. Infinity Blade 3 Soul Hunter Update Guide
11. Infinity Blade 3 Ausar Rising Update News
12. Infinity Blade 3 Ausar Rising Guide
13. Breaking News: Infinity Blade 3 Update 1.2 Coming!
14. Infinity Blade III (3) Blade Masters Guide
This Post Has 10 Comments
Can you please do a guide on IB3 gem combo’s? That would be so helpful!
Most gem recipes seem to be random. But it seems you do get a Rare gem if you combine a capped regular, indoor & outdoor gems (round or elemental).
I’m going to have to try this. I’ve wondered what role the indoor and outdoor gems could play. I don’t believe it is completely random. I believe that in some way the attributes of the middle and right gems get ‘applied’ to the furthest left gem. This is only a theory. It comes from an error message the game gives you if you try to forge three wind defense gems together. (it won’t let you).
I’ve stopped forging different gems together bc I usually end up with junk (like on stab get x gold or those charge gems). So now I’m only forging gems of the same kind to get more powerful ones, to eventually cap them out. If a gem is useless, I liquidate it instead of forging it with other gems, bc I never get anything good that way.
This is my way of preventing junk gems.. And I’m still doing it til now, but it needs patience.. Everytime I get a junk gem from the gemcutter, I immediately close the app and restart it again. I noticed that the time in between is too short for the game to be saved, so meaning when you re-open the app and visit the gem-cutter, the previously fused gem is still there for you to collect. Just repeat the procedure until you get the gem you needed, and that is the reason why I’ve so many parry and perfect parry damage gems. But remember just one thing, as soon as you get the gem you wanted/needed, don’t close the app, instead make some action or visit the interlude for the game processed to be saved. Enjoy! 😀
I’m surprised they didn’t fix that. It used to happen to me accidentally with potions and gems bc I’d leave the game while still at the gem cutter and it would always be as though I didn’t collect my gem.
Maybe I’ll try that instead of liquidating all the crap gems I get.
Can you find another way to increase gold and bc pleeeeeeease?
Yeah can u find a way to increase money and bc in a glitch plz.
Are you by any chance a “female?” I don’t read you much often anymore in the Forums. Eventually, the game gets boring to a certain stage 🙁
Yeah, I don’t play that much anymore. There are too many other games to play! I go on here and there, mostly for Clashmobs.