21. Pull the lever that just became available, then take the lever handle.
22. Now, push the block off of one plate onto the other plate. A lever will spin around that’s missing its handle. Replace the handle and pull it. Go through the door to the DEEP STAIRWAY.
23. Make your way up and kill the Charger. Aaaaaand we need the sledgehammer to break down the door to the right. If you still have it, great. If not, go fetch it from wherever you left it. Go through to the SMALL BEDROOM.
24. There’s another Lost Spirit here. I found this one annoying because she kept going places, like the bed, where I couldn’t reach her. But it’s still doable. That makes sixteen!
25. There’s a crawl space to the right (thankfully the grate is already off). Crawl through to get to the EAST ATTIC on the fourth floor.
26. You can swap out your sledgehammer for the axe here, but I’m not sure if you’ll still need it. I decided to hold onto it. There’s also another Lost Spirit. That makes seventeen!
27. You can’t go through this left door yet, so go back through the crawl space to the SMALL BEDROOM, back to the DEEP STAIRWAY, and go up the stairs to the HALLWAY on the third floor.
28. Head right and pick up the purple gem. Then go all the way down and use the sledgehammer to break down the lower left door. This just takes you to the DARK BEDROOM. No need to go through now. Instead, go throught the left door just above that one to the OBSERVATORY.
29. There’s a Shopkeeper here, but he has nothing new. Get the gem near the telescope. Then go up the ladder to the WEST ATTIC on the fourth floor.
30. This is a big room. Kill the Buster and anything else that gets in your way. Take the lower left door to the WEST TERRACE. There’s another block-pushing puzzle here. First, head all the way left to where you see two blocks. Push one onto the the lower button and the other onto the middle one. Then push the lower one through the open gate to the button outside the gates. This will lower another gate, giving you access to another block. Push that block onto the next button, which will give you access to a lever. Pull the lever handle to open the safe and get the security code (354987).
Your game should be 85% complete now.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.