51. Go through the door to the right to the GARDEN POND. Pick up the coins. There’s another Shopkeeper here, but he has the same stuff. Buy something if you’d like. Then go to the candles on the ground. Time to find another Lost Spirit. Use your Spectral Phone to take a photo of the glowing spot and then catch the spirit, two down, eighteen to go!
52. Go back to the GARDEN and head to the left door. Use the acid on the lock the dissolve it, then enter the SHED.
53. Pick up the coins and head to the left side of the room. Swap your shovel out for the crowbar. The door will lock behind you. But don’t worry — you can use the crowbar to remove the grate from the wall and crawl through the hole to the MAID’S QUARTERS.
54. Collect the coins, then look through the hole in the floor and grab the pipe.
55. Go to the candles and catch another Lost Spirit with your Spectral Phone. Three down!
56. Find the lever and pull it up to unlock the door to the right. Go back into the HALLWAY. Go down and through the bottom left door back to the BATHROOM.
57. Go to the wall with the leaky pipes and fix it with the pipe you just found. A blue Leecher will jump out of the bathtub, and some regular purple ones will bother you as well. Kill the blue one to get a Scroll, which unlocks that weird door with the symbol on it.
58. Leave the bathroom and make your way right to that door. You’ll get stopped in the HALLWAY by an Orange Chomper, who’s tougher than others and drops a med kit, which will be useful for the upcoming battle. Before you enter the strange room, that mysterious voice will start talking to you again, making threats. But that won’t stop us!
Your game should now be 23% complete.
59. Go to the door with the glowing yellow symbol on it and use the scroll to remove the symbol, unlocking the door. Before you go in, you might want to make sure you have enough biscuits and possibly spend some money on equipment from the shop. The upcoming battle is not easy.
60. Ok, now you have to face off against Victor and his Dasher minions. The way this works is you need to run around the room and pull all the levers. Additionally, you need to move the generator thingamajig to two different spots on the map to get electricity flowing through the orb in the middle of the room, so it will electrify Victor. While you’re trying to do this, you’ll have to fend off Dashers (Victor throws something at you that attracts them to you) and potions that he throws at you, which require tapping all the blue dots quickly. Once you’ve done this, you’ll have to face off against Victor one-on-one. He hits hard and has a large chunk of health points, so I recommend eating biscuits and medicine when necessary. If you die at any point in this room, you might have to start the whole thing over from scratch — so don’t die! Once he’s dead, Erica will be back in the FOYER.
You can watch this video I made of the battle with Victor:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.