11. Make your way around the bend, picking up all the coins and another biscuit. Find the statue — it has a green glow.
12. Go through the right door (it’s unlocked!) to the DINING ROOM. Pick up all the coins and find the journal entry on the table. It has a bit of a recipe on it. Notice it says “salt, pepper, and spices.”
13. Find the crate above the table. The game will give you instructions how to move it. Move it to the square plate/switch on the left side of the room and the symbol on it will start glowing green. A lever will appear nearby. Pull it to unlock the door next to it.
14. Go through the door to the PANTRY. Fight the Chomper here. Pick up the coins, two biscuits and a carrot. Examine the nook to find some onions.
15. Go through the door to the left to enter the KITCHEN. There’s a lot to do here. Pick up all the coins and make your way up. Get the plate and the potatoes. Then open the cupboard to get an ingredients list for the CROWES FAMILY STEW. Look at it. The ingredients you have are crossed off so you can see what you still need. Also, some snake-like Leechers will jump out, making your life a little more difficult.
16. Go through the door to the right to another HALLWAY. Pick up the coins and get the KNIFE. This will be your new weapon, so you can kill enemies much faster. Some enemies will spawn, so you can test out your new weapon. Go right to see a strange door we can’t open yet.
17. Make your way down. Explore the nook to get a crow’s foot. Then pull the lever to the right to open the door here. It takes you back to the DINING ROOM.
18. Kill the two ghosts here to get SALT and PEPPER.
19. Go back to the KITCHEN. Kill a baddie to get a purple gem that counts as a bunch of coins. Then find the meat and hack a piece off of it with your knife. You now have all the ingredients you need for the recipe. Add the Meat, Carrot, Salt, Onion, Crow Foot, Pepper and Potato to the pot to make the stew. Then use the plate with the stew to get a plate full of stew.
20. Place the plate of stew in the cupboard and take the Silverware Key.
Your game should be 8-9% complete at this point.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.