Til Morning’s Light
By: Amazon Game Studios & WayForward
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough with hints, tips, tricks and answers for the haunted house iOS and Android adventure game Til Morning’s Light by Amazon Game Studios and WayForward Technologies. Throughout the walkthrough you’ll be able to find videos to help you if the text and photos aren’t enough. They go in the same order, so it should be easy to follow along. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section. If you’re having trouble finding a certain room, try my maps guide.
To make Erica walk, simply tap and drag your thumb in the direction you want her to move, like a virtual joystick. You can also just tap anywhere on the screen you want her to go and she’ll automatically run there.
To interact with objects, simple tap the little circles that appear.
The combat in this game is rhythm-based. You need to tap the green circles when the rings overlap. If you do it flawlessly, you’ll easily take down your enemies. But the game adds harder, more complex sequences that include swipes and quick taps. If you mess up, you’ll take damage. If you die, you’ll just start the battle over with full health. I’m not sure if there’s any penalty for dying. I died and didn’t notice anything missing, even gold. You can also eat biscuits to replenish your health, but I recommend saving them for boss battles.
To move a crate or block/box to a switch, tap the “interact” circle and swipe in the direction you want Erica to push. Swipe around the crate to move Erica to a different side of it so she can push in a different direction. You can also hold your finger on the screen to continue pushing the block instead of doing small swipes.
1. You play as Erica Page. You start off in the FOYER. Pick up the biscuit.
2. All the doors here are locked. But if you try to open a few, a voice will start talking to you. Your first enemy will appear at the base of the stairs. Walk into him to learn how combat works in this game and to defeat your first enemy, a Chomper! He’ll drop a key with a crown on it.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
3. The game will now teach you how to use your inventory and map. Follow the tutorial. Keys work automatically here, so you just need to find the right room now and go through. You can check the map to help you find the room with the crown. Open the door and go through.
4. This is the RECEPTION ROOM. All items in the game are highlighted, so I’m not sure you need me to tell you where they are. Pick up all the coins. Then find the photo that has a green glow on it. Take it out of your bag and turn it around to look at the back to see “MIAMI – SAT MORNING, 10:15:30”. Then find the medicine bottle that’s glowing red.
5. Open the drawer to the left to get a crank. If you look at it, it says “FOR SMALL CLOCKS ONLY.”
6. Find the little cuckoo clock to the upper right side of the room. Use the clock crank with it to get a small clock hand. Then fight another ghost.
7. Use the crank on the small clock to the left to get another clock hand. You’ll also have to fight off two more baddies. One will drop a biscuit.
8. There’s a third cuckoo clock to the right, near the door you entered through. Use the crank to get a third clock hand. Three more baddies will spawn.
9. Head to the clock at the back of the room. Fight off the three Chompers. Then use all three hands with the clock and set it to the time on the back of the photo you found (10:15:30). It should look almost like the photo shown below. Pick up the clockwork key from the floor.
10. Head through the left door using the clockwork key (automatically). You’re now in the HALLWAY and will bump into a friendly ghost call Keaton.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.